I'm worried. The left side of my body, right below my ribs is sore. Everytime I turn to work on the left side of my desk it hurts... or even when I touch it, it hurts. I'm not sure if its a sore muscle or something more. I've felt this soreness for a while but never took it seriously just cuz I thought it wasn't a big deal, but its been a while now and it feels worse. I've tried stretching the area, but I feel like I'm making it worse and now I can even feel it as I walk..... I want to go to the doctor, but I just went to see my doctor last Friday for a physical and I don't want to have to go back again and especially pay my $15 copay! You're probably asking, why didn't I tell my doc about it when I had the physical.. Well, I didn't think it was anything until these past 2 days that the soreness has gotten worse. Sometimes I think I panic too easily at any pain I feel in my body. Even when I feel lightheaded I get worried. You could say I have a mild case of hypochondria... VERY MILD. I just get scared that any thing I feel in my body could be a symptom of a serious illness (and I'm not talkin about the flu or cold). So yeah - the dillemas..... It's crazy how much you can find when you google for "sore under left side of rib".... there's a lot of forums and they all talk about the exact pain that I'm feeling... Only thing is most of them are like me.. they've felt the pain for a while (years for some) but STILL don't know what it is they have...... GEEZ. I'm going to give it a week, and if I STILL feel the pain, then I'll see my doc.
2 comments:
Dude...just go to the doctor.
i concur... it's just $15! if you wait, then god forbid it worsens... then it will cost way more than that! feel better girl and happy holidays!
Post a Comment