Talk about upkeeps.... !! The links for pics on my sidebar is finally updated... I was so behind, I had to go back to August to post pics!
Courtesy of Ate:
If your looking for an easy delicious dinner/lunch this is a salad (had this last night) you can make:
You can have the option of either using salmon or tuna... If you use salmon:
Sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon onto the salmon
Bake the salmon for 35 minutes
Let cool
Shred into pieces
Mix with spinach
Use a dressing of your choice (I use poppysead dressing -- its hella good!!)
Add garlic and butter croutons
If you decide to use tuna.. you can just use the ones straight out of the can.. its just as good as the baked salmon.
All you really need is 1 bag of spinach and .80 Ibs of salmon to make 2 servings.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment