It consists of Lot, Ge, JR and I... Back in our prime highschool lives, we were all in band. Well, I wasn't in band but I was in auxiliary.. same thing though. We were always in shows together and we were always traveling together. That... in combination with seeing each other in family parties friggin every Saturday (it seemed to just be us 4 at the parties at that time), we got close. We started kickin it more and eventually we created the crew which I think GE made up as LVP - Lilaville Posse... hahaha... That's because our families and extended families all together called themselves Lilaville (cuz they come from Lila, Bohol, Philippines) and so we called ourselves LVP... haha... so highschool.. but whatever, we had fun with it... Anyways, as years have passed.. (it's what 5 years?) we've all grown up.. our circle of friends have gotten bigger and some significant others have come and gone... and we've.. sad to say... drifted... It's not totally sad though because its not like we haven't lost touch.. I just saw them last Saturday! It's just that we haven't kept in touch like we used to... but I think that's a part of growing up and moving on... I still remember when for Mother's day, all of us took our mother's out.. just us and our mother's to Santana Row for a Mother's day lunch. so cute. it was sooo fun. Anyways, the reason why I'm bringing this up is cuz we're getting together tonight for dinner and drinks.. to finally catch up and hang out like we used to... yay!
3 comments:
at city beach???? lol......
shut up ge! go "pose" some more!
remember when ge made the LVP rules and he wanted us to hang it on our walls?! that was tight!
i like the "we all succeed".. YES!!
Post a Comment