inflammation of the costal-cartilage
so I found out I had inflammation of the costal-cartilage.. basically the cartilage that surrounds your ribcage (which was why i felt the soreness under the rib). I seriously thought I was wasting $15 (copay) going over there thinking she was probably going to tell me that it was just a minor case of lower back pains, but she actually figured it out! I really like my doctor... Everything I ask about, whether it be the moles on my lips or whatever, she always has an answer.. UNLIKE my other doctor in Fremont (next to Albertsons), when I first went to him about my moles on my lips he basically said to me "its not cancerous, but if you grow more just come back.." WTH? That's comforting! He gave no explanation AT ALL... so yeah, at least I know she's checked every organ and knows I'm OKAY and that I've just been diagnosed with costal-cartilage which can be simply resolved with extra doses of OTC Advil.
3 comments:
doesn't the mole on your lip just mean you talk alot?
oh good!
to rich: really? i do kinda talk more than i used to... uuuaaaaaahhhhh. hahahahahaha...
Post a Comment