for those that have lost a loved one
do you ever get those times when your just by yourself doing whatevers or even just driving and you think of that lost loved one and just out of nowhere start crying? Like not tearing.. but sobbing.... OH MUN, I had that yesterday. On my way home. I thought of my grandfathers and I just started crying... Out of nowhere. I was actually thinking about how I wouldn't have any grandfathers at my wedding.. Not that I would have been ready before either of them passed away (my Lolo Emilio died when I was in middle school and my Lolo Leon died when I was single) but I don't know, it was just a sad thought... Maybe because its the holidays and family is all around you at this time of the season... And my wedding? hahaha... whatever.. I always think of random stuff about what I would do for my wedding even though I'm far away from getting engaged.. hahaha... It's a girl thing OKAY... You know every once in a while I think about my Lolos and I just cry, and when I do, I always think about how my MOM must feel.. More my mom than my Dad because I know shes so emotional. Every time... EVERY TIME, we go to PI and we visit Lolo Emilio's grave, she cries like he just passed away the day before. It's so sad..
appt
I finally made an appointment to see my doctor... I'm starting to think its just back pains, but I'm going to get it checked anyways.
"temptation is a b*"
I've gone into F21 for the 10th time now during this holiday season and I have not bought anything for myself... And one of those visits was at the flagship store... If you know me well, that is a BIG accomplishment. Yesterday I was sooo close.. so close. I was holding this top that I've wanted to buy everytime I've gone in the store, and I put it back on the rack... I swear, I really feel like I'm about to burst.. just someone poke me and I'll start buying everything in sight... hahaha.. for reals. I actually was thinking yesterday "f*** it. who cares... just buy what you want and charge it... "... but my conscience said no.... and i agreed.
4 comments:
Thank goodness you're finally going to the doctor...I thought that I would have to pull you out of "work" and drag you there =)
I thought about my grandpas and grandma before my wedding too, but you do feel there presence there...
whoops...excuse the spelling. I meant "their" and not "there"
i was hella emotional last night too and you know why???? because mcdonald's messed up on my order...they forgot my nuggets and gave me a hamburger instead of a cheeseburger....tell me WHY i started hella crying...LOL...well i am at the end of my period..so that can explain my unusual emotions...LOL...
anyway...I do have those times...I used to have them hard core once a month...like hard core sobbing...but now...not as much...since I've been with Rich..I guess he's helped me fill that void...=)...you gotta admit that it feels good to let it out sometimes you know?
oh mun, i thought it was me who just cries in the car!
sometimes, people just look at me while i wipe my tears... and they give me the "its gonna be OK" look.
Post a Comment