my kinda humor
My favorite show right now is The Office (Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC)............. OH MUN... Hilarious. You gotta see it... I want the DVD of season one!!! The boss is hella funny. Two nights ago the episode was about their Christmas party and the boss had a digital camera and wanted to take pics of coworkers making fools of themselves at the party.... Everytime he took a picture, it reminded me of me and my friends taking pics... hahaha... The pics he took are even on The Office website. hahahahaha...
My next favorite show is How I Met Your Mother (Mondays at 8:30 p.m. on CBS)..... OH MUN... Hilarious AGAIN.... Doogie Howser is funny in that show... There was one episode where something happened and he said "OMG. This is SOOO going on my blog.." hahahaha.. HELLA something I would say!
1 comment:
did you watch MTB's finale???? woo hoo!! Aubrey and Andrea made it! oh mun! I'm sooo glad that they made it together...i would've been so sad if they were seperated!!!
Post a Comment