12/07/2005

If you knew me well, you would know my favorite Christmas movie is "White Christmas" by Irving Berlin Starring Bing Crosby. I LOVE THIS MOVIE and I HAVE to watch it every Christmas.... hahaha... You know what I also like? that Shirley Temple Movie.. The Little Princess. The one where her Dad goes off to war and she stays at some all girl student boarding place... I have both these DVDs. hahah.. Bet you didnt know DVDs even existed for these movies huh? They're so old.... But thats me... I love AMC type movies... Black and white movies... and especially musical movies... Its just a bummer that I dont take the time to watch AMC like I used to. When I used to live at my parents, sometimes I would stay up late at night all by myself and just watch AMC... or when we had soring break or winter break in highschool I would hella watch it non-stop.. That and MTV... hahaha.. what a combo.

Speaking of Christmas.... What's the deal with saying "Merry Christmas" these days? GEEZ. I swear, people are sooo OA... I don't understand why people have to get worked up about saying "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays"..I hear it on the radio and in the news... I mean, yeah, I understand people wanting to seperate church and state.. BUT DAYAM, It's Christmas!! People should learn to relax and not take things or "words" too seriously..... 'Tis the season to be jolly right?

No comments: