I have been here for 3 hours and have I done anything productive? NO.... hahah.. Thank God its Friday.
Yesterday I watched the season finale of Making the Band... Mann, I was hooked on TV for some reason yesterday... Whoohoo Aundrea and Aubrey made it! I don’t know why I was soo excited. I’d never seen a full episode of MTB 3.. I guess cuz we were all into it last Sunday (we meaning DARMZ)... I just HAD to watch the ending!
Okay... so I was peeping on folks’ Myspace yesterday and Mann... people’s profiles are sooo intricate... Its like dayang.. hella time spent on your profile! Hahah... My peeve is when they put music on there ... but its only a peeve cuz Jason’s laptop be freezin up the moment the music is on.... Another peeve is when their background is too busy that you can’t even read anything... That happened to me on Friendster.. A cousin of mine from PI sent me a message asking me to be her friend, but there was sponge bob all over her background I couldn’t even find where to add her as a friend? OH MUN. I just sent her a message back and said I couldn’t read her profile and to just add me.... hahaha... Just a note – you know you have waaay too many cousins when people on friendster start sending you messages saying “Hey Ate.. its your cousin... add me” and when I check out their profiles I’m like “OH MUN.. who is this?” hahahhahahha... so Moded... That’s happened to me at least 3 times on Friendster now....
Happy Friday everyone!!! It’s Ritz’s birthday party tonight... You know what that means.... HELLA ROSS FOLKS... hahahaha... OH and drunk times. Just one of the few times in the year when Rich gets drunk. Can’t wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment