12/19/2005

FELLAS Gift Exchange (Friday at the Leung's)
My Secret Santa: Mark G.
What Secret Santa gave me: gift certificate for a massage at Kabuki

FAM Gift Exchange (Saturday at Ant's)
My Secret Santa: Lot
What Secret Santa gave me: blowdryer w/ diffuser and colorful knee high socks

Thanks to my Secret Santas! I got what I asked for and more!!!!

Pictures to come soon.......

Sunday - I officially finished my Christmas shopping! After Jason and I went Xmas shopping - we went to church, went home, and wrapped presents while watching White Christmas. I know. AGAIN. I just LOVE that movie!

This weekend - When I woke up late on Saturday and Sunday, I heard this tapping and scratching noise behind my wall. At first Jason said it could be rats and I was like OH HELL NO. Rats? Great. But then when we went downstairs, we heard something through the fireplace and we realized it could be a bird that got in my chimney. So yeah, I heard it on Saturday thinking okay, it probably got stuck, it'll find its way out by the end of the day. NOPE. Sunday morning, I wake up and its STILL pecking... and this time I'm thinking, this bird is trying to make a nest in my chimney!!!! GEEZ!!! Being this is my first home and first time experiencing this, I'm thinkin WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IN THIS SITUATION!!!???? So today I emailed my HOA contact and asked who I was suppose to ask for assistance... our Maintenance people? the Chimney people? the Humane Society? Shoot I dont know? Hahahaha... To be continued......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're treating me to kabuki for my birthday, right?!