12/23/2005

done

Yes! I think I am almost done with my XMAS shopping.... I ordered magazine subscriptions for people for XMAS and I just need to send those out (HELLA LATE)... but other than that.. I just gotta wrap, cook for XMAS day and then tomorrow cook for XMAS EVE.. Today I gotta make 2 batches of Robert Redford... I'm a little nervous cuz I've never made this dessert before, but my coworker swears its the best so I'll have to make the attempt.. Only thing is, I gotta make two dishes ... 1 for the Villaverdes and the other for Lilaville.. DOUBLE the efforts.. OOOF! Those are for XMAS day.. Now for XMAS eve (party at my parents), I'll be making Green Curry chicken.. THIS, I've made before and it is always DELISH... It's a good dish for those that aren't really into curry... Trust me.. I ain't into curry.. except for this dish... So yeah, still a long way to go from relaxing.. but at least I got a day off today.. whoohoo and for the next 3 days!! YAY!!!


No comments: