You know your family is big when...
1. One whole room is used to store all the presents.
2. There are 50 adults participating in the White Elephant game.
3. The White Elephant game takes 3 hours to play.
4. Those big ass Ponderosa homes on Union City Blvd. STILL don't fit to hold my family.
You know you got a ghetto gift when....
1. There is no tag on.
2. The size of the clothing is Large but you really wear an Extra Small.
3. You gave that person that exact gift for their birthday and they forgot and gave it back to you as an XMAS present (didn't happen to me but to someone else).
Highlights from XMAS presents:
1. Getting 2 Memory Foam Pillows! (Be careful of what you wish for. You might get more than one!) (Thx to my Parents & the Ross')
2. $35 gift certificate to Visual Image! (Thx to Art & Lisa)
3. Coats at F21 (Thx to Jason)
4. E-Sudoku (Thx to Santa!)
5. TIVO!! (Thx to Archie)
Highlights of XMAS parties:
1. Winning a DVD player from the Lilaville White Elephant.
2. Spending XMAS with Noi & Doug (haven't had that in years!)
3. Jason leading the prayer before Dinner for XMAS eve... (A first in our family!)
4. Finding out my present from Jason (coats) was hanging in my coat closet all along. hahahaha...
5. Playing Catch Phrase with Jason's family. (RAC! I have a new game we can play at our XMAS party!)
Lowlights of XMAS parties:
1. Non-stop Tito Rufo concerts. (Since we celebrated XMAS eve and day, we had double the concerts.. GREAT)
2. Going back and forth from my family party to Jason's family party. The sacrifices.
That's pretty much my 4 day weekend... Tomorrow, got "work" and although I have work in quotations, I will really try my hardest to be productive. I don't want to take advantage of my boss being gone all week.... I need to have some kinda proof that I wasn't just doing personal emails!
2 comments:
LMAO! tito rufo concerts! lol!!!
oh mun! who got their gift back?
Post a Comment