11/03/2005

WARRIORS WON!!!
Yayeah!!!! It was a HELLA GOOD GAME! I was a little doubtful on the first half, but once we got to the 2nd half, Warriors were kickin a**!! WHOOHOO!! It was a hella hype game! No regrets on going for sure! Thanks Mark for the tickets! It was Oli, Me, Jason, Arch, and the Bautista clan and their church group. We were all sitting at upper bowl (except for Brian and Bev – you guys suck! Hahah..), which I thought would suck.. but NOPE, it was still DOPE. I still had hecca fun! The new banners at the stadium are a little BRIGHT and distracting and I’m not sure if that’s because we were above the banners, but other than that, it was TIIIIGGGGHT! Dayam. I wish me and J had season tickets... OR... I wish I was a Warrior girl, so I could dance, watch the games for free, AND hook Jason up with tickets! OH well, whatever... I am sooo hype in going to more games!! Hopefully Drey can hook it up for a few games.. If not, I’m always down to purchase!

TODAY is My FRIDAY!
YAY!!!! Shopping this weekend for me!! And Dawn’s wedding this weekend of course.... I’m going to try my hardest to finish at least 70% of my X’mas shopping tomorrow! Then the rest I can take care of in December when more sales come out or after Thanksgiving, when me and xtine go ballistic with shopping... NO FEARS dude... NO FEAR! Hahahahaha....

MUSIC TIP:
"Music" by Leela James --- Burn it.

Thanks Mark for the CD! The wrapping was unnecessary (hahaha), but I guess when it’s free, might as well right? Anyways, #2, “Music” was my favorite. Not sure who it reminds me of... Maybe Joss Stone... Just a recommendation for all you Music Junkies!

2 comments:

lani putt said...

Hey Joy...Mark G. just got me that cd for my birthday...I really like it too!! I really like "Don't Speak". Anyways...HAPPY FRIDAY....hahaha

dawn marie said...

I was at the Warrior game last night too! They hella had me nervous in the first half. I saw those bautistas but I didn't get a chance to say hi! See you this weekend!