11/02/2005

NORDSTROMS HALF YEARLY SALE STARTS TODAY!!!!

I seriously put my alarm to 6 a.m. to TRY to make it to Nordstroms at 7 a.m. OH MUN. Did not work. I ended up carpooling so now I for real can’t go. UGGH. It’s probably better that I don’t go because I DO NOT need to be spending MONEY!!! BUT DUDE! The half yearly sale (hence “half year”) only happens TWICE a year!!! I shouldn’t miss out!!! It’s the only place where I can find shoes (because they carry size 4s!) and this time they’re on sale!! I’m so tempted to go today, but I’m going to a Warrior Game...It’s either the Warrior Game or Nordstroms... ooooooh. Tough call!! I think I’m going to choose Warriors over Nordstroms.... even though its upper bowl. OOF!! I seriously do need to stop spending... Going to the game will force me to NOT spend. Plus, I don’t need shoes anyways.. I just spent HELLA on UGGz last weekend! OH MUN!! And Xtine – don’t try to give me advice, cuz you are not a good example! Miss “I need to start saving, but HEY I just bought me $170 pair of boots!” Hahaha... just kidding. At least I’m not alone in this disease! Hahahahahaha.... Maybe I can try to fit in going to Nordstroms in between work and Warriors? OH MUN. SO pushing it! Hahahaha... I totally regret not waking up and getting to Nordstroms at 7. And I totally regret not taking my car to work! Double OOFs!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I'm going at lunch!! lmoa!!! just to check it out..........uuagh!

Joy said...

OMG. you better call me!!! And buy me whatever is cute in size 4!!!!!

Anonymous said...

zoy, WHAT DID I TELL YOU THE OTHER NIGHT ABOUT SPENDING!

DUDE, I'M SO GONNA TAKE YOUR CC AWAY!

OK, FINE... later in a couple weeks, don't complain to me that you're broke! LOL!

remember: 'tis the season. that's over a G RIGHT THERE!

Joy said...

HAHAHAHAHAH.... OH MUN. You weren't supposed to read this blog! Hahahahha... Well, just to let you know, i did not go to nordstroms today... (but maybe i'll go this weekend. hahahaha.. just kidding...)

lani putt said...

Hey Joy...I think I'm going to the city tomorrow night with Mike and I'm definitely making my way over to Nordstroms! Want to come??? It'll be so much fun!!

Joy said...

tomorrow night like friday night? or tomorrow night like thursday night? oh mun. i'm calling you!!!!