11/01/2005

Sometimes I just wish I wasn't the only child.......

I never minded it growing up because I had all my cousins to play with and I had a big extended family. But its these days as an adult where I wish I wasn't the only child... Like when your parents argue... or when your parents get old.... I don't mind taking care of them... I don't consider it as a burden in the future... I just wish I wasn't carrying the load all by myself..... Today was emotionally draining for me... UGGH.... I'm just glad its over and everything is all good.

Thank you Jason, Lot and Christine for being there.....

5 comments:

Christine said...

zoy...we ARE sisters...we just didn't meet till about 4 years ago now????
you know I got your back...DARMZ...

Anonymous said...

you know where to find me.. i'm ALWAYS here.

Anonymous said...

i feel you on being an only child. it is a big load to carry on your own, but the up side is that you have the power to influence them and make a difference. my parents went through similar situations when i was younger, but for some reason, once i got involved things got better. i guess it's just kharma...with all the love and effort they put into us, we give it back.

i'm glad to hear your parents are doing better, and i'm glad that you were able to help.

Christine said...

true that baby!!!

Joy said...

You're soooo right Rich.. Thank you for your love and support.. I keep forgetting your an only child like me! I'm glad that I know someone who can truly TRULY understand how I feel!!!

Good Kharma.. that's what it is...