10/31/2005

Beware of LONG BLOG

Weekend
Thursday – Corn Maize!! Me, J, Lani and Mike went... It was fun. J and Mike tried to lose us for a minute, but it didn’t work.... hahahha. Time to get through it? 35 minutes... Whoohoo! Pretty quick... AND we didn’t even use the clues that they had!! So HAH! Definitely have to make that a yearly thing... After playing a competitive match of BOGGLE (hahah) we went to Fridays to celebrate Jason’s birthday at Midnight... Friday – Jason’s Birthday! Had our massages at Dolce Hayes. The massages were great, but the amenities were alright. The Jacuzzi was the only thing Jason and I could be together. The steam room and dry sauna were in the locker rooms so for like 30 minutes we were in our own locker rooms SOLO. There was no one else there using the amenities. Afterwards, we went to BJs and got a taste tester of their beers (the Blonde was the best) and had their Pizookie. BEST DESSERT EVER. Too bad BJs isn’t closer to the east bay. It would be a good place to kick it (instead of Fridays). After BJs we went home and got ready for the party.... RAC (We need to change this name) came over to preparty before Blush so we all took a couple shots and bounced.... Of course, me being DD.. I was sober the whole night. Just had 2 beers, but I had fun!! Maybe even more fun than Jason, just cuz he doesn’t remember most of the night... Here are some pictures... Saturday – Hectic as ever. Chuck E Cheese in the morning, then went to the mall to buy like 5 birthday gifts, 1 baby shower gift, 1 wedding shower gift and 1 wedding gift. OOF. Expenses GALORE. After that, went to a mass/bday party at Jason’s Aunt’s in San Leandro. Then after that, went to Dawn and Byron’s wedding shower. Then after that, went to a birthday party... HELLA long day!!! Ended up not going to Cil’s party because we were tired from last night and the whole day...

Sunday – NINER game! Yah, I know, they suck this year... but you know what... THEY WON this time! Whoohoo! Don’t wanna brag too much though, because they won with Field Goals.. but at least it was a WIN!!! It was me and J’s first football game so that made the WIN even better for both of us!! It was hecca fun.. NOTE to SELF though at a Niner GAME: MUST WEAR RED, or else you’ll feel hella left out.. hahaha... Anyways, I’m not a big sports fan of anything... but I definitely LOVE watching games LIVE. So much funner to watch.... I totally get Football now... I learned so much yesterday. Like what a SACK is... and I didn’t even know you had options on the 4th down. It makes the game so much more interesting... Fun Times at Monster Park = Cracked Voice the day after....


NEWS
Libby’s Defense: Memory Lapses from being so caught up with issues at the White House.... COME ON!!!! You lied to the federal court HELLA times. I hope he doesn’t get away with what he did.... What erks me is when Top Execs or Top Political Leaders can just get away with ISH like that because they are high up and/or they got connections. If it was any middle class person, they would be in jail in a minute!


AT&T Park
It does NOT sound catchy to me...... I really hope they don’t change the name...We were JUST getting used to the name SBC park.. Now we have to get used to ATT park? OH MUN.

WalMart Movie

I think it’s suppose to come out this Wednesday? I hecca want to watch this but I’m not sure where and IF you can rent it at Blockbuster? I know you definitely can’t get it at Walmart.. hahahha.... It has to do with how this BIG company doesn’t provide health care, how they don’t pay their employees enough, and how some of their products are made with overseas labor.. you know, a Michael Moore type movie, except this one is directed by Greenwald.


Just wanted to share....

Alexander Aiden Yamashita -- Isn't he cute!

1 comment:

Christine said...

omigod....alexander is hella big already!!! how cute is he!!!