Corn Maize
34600 Ardenwood Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94555
Fremont, CA 94555
I hella wanna go here tonight, but we'll see if Jason really wants to spend the eve of his birthday going through a corn maize... We went 2 years ago and it was fun. Hard, but fun.... It probably takes a good 45 minutes to find your way out.. It's pretty fun, and it's just right there off Ardenwood! The last time we went, we went with a client of mine and her friends.... One of her friends had photographic memory (I think that's what its called) and all he did was analyze the picture of the maize (which changes every year by the way) for 5 minutess and once we got in, he hella knew where to go! NO JOKE! Every area we went to, he knew what part of the picture we were in! It was CRAZY!

1 comment:
Hey Joy....if you go to the corn maize tonight, let me know. Mike and I have been wanting to go to that for hella long but never got the chance to. I have my test today and if I pass we want to celebrate but we don't know what to do. Maybe this could be the celebration!! hahaha. I call you when I get home.
Post a Comment