Joy’s Tip of the Day
If you’re someone like me who has a hard time drinking water on a daily basis I suggest you try Crystal Light On the Go. They’re these small packets of powder that you pour in your water bottle to put flavor in your water.. They come in packs of 10 for like $3... They really help! They have ZERO (0) carbs, are SUGAR FREE, AND they only have 5 calories per serving! I bought the Peach Tea flavor and It IS GOOD! The directions tell you that one packet can flavor one of those regular sized water bottles, but I use it on my Nalgene and it still tastes good.
Today is my Thursday
On Friday, I am taking PTO baby!!! I booked a couples massage for Jason and I (duh, who else... hahah) for his birthday DAY. This massage is coming at a perfect time because my body is totally worn out from the show.... We’re having our massage at the Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose. I’m really excited to go to Dolce because 1.) we’ve never been there... 2.) we get to use their amenities for free (including gym!) and 3.) I want to get married there! Hahahaha.. Okay OA, on the 3rd comment, but I really do! When I saw the website, I FELL IN LOVE with the place... What are the chances though.. hahaha.. probably WAAAAY beyond my budget.... and anyways, before I start thinkin ‘bout stuff like that, I should probably wait for the ring.. Hahahah... UUUAAAHH... hahahahaha...
Filoli Mansion
For our annual Christmas outing, my department is going to Filoli Mansion. Every year, they decorate this mansion for the holidays and for a limited time you can visit the mansion (for a fee) and have lunch or dinner...They also have boutiques set up for some holiday shopping within parts of the mansion.. I think they might have some musical entertainment too.... My team has gone several times and this year it'll be my first time going. I'm really excited to go. Last year we went to somethng similar except it was at Allied Arts. This is something that I really want to take DARMZ to, but we'll see... We already have a DARMZ day planned out for December (whoohoo!)... maybe next year. So yeah - the best part is we're going to this during the day... so that means half day for me! yay!
1 comment:
I wanted to have my reception at Dolce Hayes Mansion...but it was WAY out of my budget. Lucky You! I wanted to get a couples' massage before the wedding...but that ain't gonna happen.
Post a Comment