Yesterday, we (the fellaz & others) FINALLY got together for dinner. Mark G. and I have been trying to plan this thang for hella months now and finally it pulled through.... AND it was a good turn out!! We had the wildcards (Abby and Shawn) and we had folks that came through that we thought weren’t going to come through at all (Jeremy and Oli)! It was Fred, Arch, Mark B., Jeremy, Mike, Lani, Mark G., Me, Jason, Oli, Rhea, Abby and Shawn... HELLA GOOD turn out dude! I was proud of that! The only ones really missing were the Ollers, Kevin, Jericho and Brian.... So yeah – since most of us were there, we decided to do the names for the KK. I got ________... uuaaahhh! Like I'm going to post it on my blog.. Hahahah. I’m not sure if I ever had this person in fellaz kk history, but this will be a good one. Hehehehe... Let’s just say this person is going to get a good gift. Hahahaha... So yeah – Thanksgiving is at my house (hopefully) and Christmas is gonna be at Fred and Evelyn’s.. heey. Finally I get to check out their nice condo that I keep hearing about. Let’s just hope theres furniture by the time we have the party... OOOOOF.
Congratulations OLI and RHEA on their baby boy!!! I can’t wait for Ross Ross! Hahahahhaha....
No comments:
Post a Comment