11/09/2005

“Tonight is the Night”

Hahha... NO, its not what you think it is.... you nasty minds... hahaha... It’s Nya’s fundraiser!! The HAT PARTAY!!! I can’t wait... I think I got my FIT figured out.. We’ll see when I get home and do my solo fashion shows. Hahahahah....

Anyways, I failed to mention my weekend.. I think it was cuz I was not in a good mood the beginning of the week.. don’t ask.

Friday, took the day off to shop shop SHOP! Got 23 kids, 15 aunts and uncles and couple of cousins and friends out of the way... DAMAGE? About $600... Split that by 2 and that’s how much I spent.. Sounds a lot, but not bad for 30+ people right? I’m just glad I got that done and now I can enjoy and appreciate the holidays coming up... All I have left are the hard people and my KKs... The hardest gift will probably be my DARMZ gift, I kinda have something in mind, but we’ll see....

Saturday, Dawn and Byron’s wedding.. Congratulations Dawn and Byron (even though I know you are not reading blogs but enjoying the sun in Florida).. Talk about rowdy wedding! It was tight. Instead of hitting your silverware to get the couple to kiss, they gave us thundersticks to bang together.. hahaha. It was tight! And the emcee was a good emcee.. reminded me of the host at the Warrior Games... and I felt like I was at a Warrior game too!! Me and J liked the idea..

Sunday, nothing but shopped more.... So ROSSed out. You don’t even know. I do not want to step foot into a Ross until I absolutely need to...

Forgot to mention... I am driving my CIVIC for the next 2 weeks.. WHY? Because some dumbass side swiped my car at the Foster City Ross.... UGGH. And the most erked part about it? My deductible is $500... Ay Carumba.... So yeah, dropped it off at Aaron’s early this morn...

Mann, I totally appreciate my Honda Accord... My old Civic sucks! My Accord drives so much smoother! I can’t wait to get my car back.

So who voted by the way????? I seriously need to reregister... I still go to Pioneer to vote. OH MUN. But hey to the results --- all the state Props were voted NO!!! So BOOHOO Arnold!

No comments: