It's amazing how much love and support you can get from people when you just ask and spread the word.... And it's people that have never even met Nya and have just seen her picture for the first time that gets me.... I have gotten numerous emails of people that have either forwarded the email to all their friends, have said they were planning to go, or have decided to just give a donation..... what a blessing to have friends like these who are down to support not even ME but someone that I love.... I love it... You know who you are... THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!
I'm actually REALLY HYPE about this party... OH MUN OH MUN... what HAT am I going to wear???? And what FIT will I wear with it? OH MUN, the dilemmas!!!!!! I really hope its a good turn out... Lelit and John are a little skeptical because it is a Wednesday and it is all the way in the city... but lets keep our hopes up that people will show....
Can't wait!!!!
1 comment:
how could i not support the only baby girl who had like 100% attendance at club caspar parties? anyways the check is in the mail... have fun tonight!
Post a Comment