11/07/2005

As I compose an email to all my friends about Nya's fundraiser, I start to cry at the thought of how my Goddaughter who is soooo little has to endure so much pain... Why did God choose her to have Leukemia? Or for any kid for that matter.... NYA is one unique little girl.. She started dancing when she was in Lelit's belly. I still remember, Lelit and her prego ass used to go to Jason's parties and dance away... And from then on, out came this bubbly little girl.. so much personality.. not shy at all.. willing to be friends with anyone, to do anything... she came through to all of Jason's parties.. hahaha.. and still comes through to our house parties.. Anyways, it just makes me sad that she is going through all of this and she probably doesnt understand why and what the hell is going on either.....She's memorized all her 15 letter word medications and has to deal with going to Stanford at least once a week.... AND she has to face losing her hair..I guess we just all have to be thankful that she is in remission and she has a lot of family and LOVE surrounding her... We should also be lucky that she has the kind of Leukemia (ALL) that has a good survival rate.. so hopefully (let's pray) that after all her chemo treatments (for 2 years) she will be cured..

In the meantime, if anyone is free on Wednesday please come help support Nya at Magnet Lounge... Check out swift88.com

No comments: