Oh mun... I so haven't finished packing yet, but yet I still make time to blog! hahahah....
I got off work early today to finish up my laundry, pack up and fix my house before I leave for Chi-Town... Geez. This day went by soooo fast... I didnt even feel like leaving work because I had sooo much to do!!! Don't you hate that feeling of unfinished business... You just want to get it over with so you don't have to think about it.. and for me, think about it over the weekend while I'm in Chicago! GEEZ. Oh well, whatever....
Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANi!!! Chevy's was great! And what a turnout... HELLA COOL!! I still think our birthday singing was better and louder than the group beside us.. hahaha... uuuahh!
And HAPPY Advance BIRTHDAY to Mark!! Whoohoo... Sucks I won't be here to celebrate...
And HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY to Brian!!!!!! You suck with your hella good Warrior Tickets... hahahahha..
So some late news that I wanted to blog about but haven't had the chance:
PIRATE ATTACKS
So a few days ago I watched the news and they were talkin bout how last Saturday there was some pirate attack on a hella big ass cruise ship... Like those Carnival ones.... WHAAAAAT? I didn't even know Pirates really existed? I thought it was all make believe like Captain Hook... And if they did exist, I thought they surely didn't exist these days? Is Pirate another word for Terrorist but in SEA situations? hahahahaha.. I dont know. I'm stupid.. Anyways, so yeah, it was this dinky ass boat full of pirates throwing rockets at this Cruise.. Apparently they got on the cruise,,, Not sure how much damage was done, I just know the Cruise ship was able to get away from them by some loud ass siren... hahahahah... The stories....
IF YOU'RE BORED....
Sudoku --- GET IT
It's a puzzle type deal.. a 9x9 grid where they give you some numbers to begin with and you have to fill the rest... each column, each row, and each 3x3 grid has to have the numbers 1 through 9.. No repeats of any number (obviously)... Anyways, its suppose to be the craze... or so what people tell me....I think it started off in Europe and made its way here??? I think thats what I read.. but it didn't originate from Europe though... Borders and Barnes has a table specially for Sudoku books.. Anyways, I'm hooked... Us Foxwood roomies take turns finishing a puzzle.. it's really mindboggling..... So yeah -- I'm going to try to make an effort of doing one before I go to bed just to relax and also excercise my mind.... They say, to prevent alzheimers you gotta work your brain, by way of reading, doing puzzles,etc.... So hahaha... due to watching The Notebook hella times, my goal is to excercise my brain so I don't end up like that.... LOL...
Happy Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment