Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
11/23/2005
Today is payday but I’m not too thrilled about it like I usually am.... It sort of depresses me more because most of it is going towards my mortgage and my bills from all the expenses I’ve accrued.. This year was crazy... Not only did I NOT TONE down on my shopping since I bought my home, I ran into Dental bills galore (almost a G!), a deductible for my car, paying off my annual insurance premium (decided not to pay monthly) and not to mention expensive birthday gifts and finished Christmas shopping... Plus my new car!!! And all the trips we took... Chicago (twice), Europe, NYC..... O M G... No wonder I’m soooo broke.... It’s a bummer that money has to get in the way of having fun... Well, at least for me. So yeah – I’ve been totally in a bummed out mood because of money and the fact that I will HAVE to spend more this upcoming month for Xmas shopping... but seriously... I really have to stop this depression.. It’s Christmas!! I need to be happy!! And plus, there could be worse things going on... Like being sick or not having any money at all or a job!!! This problem of mine I have to remember is CONTROLLABLE... there are things people are dealing with that aren’t in their control, and I just have to be happy that I’m alive.. I have a great job.. I have a house.. money... a good family... good friends and a good boyfriend... OKAY, so there... I’m not depressed anymore.. hahaha.. No really. I just have to run that through my head several times for the next couple weeks and I’ll be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment