11/22/2005

I got my flu shot today!!! And it was the first one I've ever gotten in my entire life!!! We'll see how the winter season goes... For some reason I'm starting to get a sore throat... and I've been feeling it ever since I had the flu shot... Lot says the flu shot gets you sick in order for the actual vaccine to work... OH MUN! Is this the first sign of it?

Tomorrow -- last day of the work week! I canNOT wait!!! And its Warrior GAME time! Last night, while Jason was watching the game on TV, I was just NOT into it... I dont know what it is... but it is just NOT hype on TV as it is live... I'm such a fake fan... Only support the team when Im only at the game... otherwise, it's peace out for me.... Put on a TV show for me.... or go to sleep. hahahah... but yeah - supposedly we got good seats!! Go Read to Achieve! hahahah

Today -- dinner at my parents house... I think my mom wanted to sort of throw a mini thanksgiving dinner at the house. It'll be dinner at my parents with Jason... something we havent done in a while... and you know what that means!!!! TFC all night baby! hahahah.... WOWOWEE!! Whoohoo! hahahahahha.... OH MUN. Such a FOB....

Dude. seriously. My throat hurts big time now....... GREAT.

2 comments:

Christine said...

sore throat? o mun! you caught it from me! lol...jk...lot is right though, the flu shot gets you a tiny bit sick first before it kicks in...

Anonymous said...

i told you! the nurse said you feel a little feverish after you get it (for most people at least)!