OK, so I know my blogs have been delayed, but I've been majorly busy at work.... so I think I'm going to do my blogs in the afternoon when I get home....
This past weekend? .... a BLAST. Total QT with friends....
Friday - RAC Thanksgiving... Had HELLA food, including the long awaited Traders' Joe special (specialty of Shawn & Mikey) .... Exchanged names...Played some boggle... Sang some Karaoke.... and finished a big ass bottle of SOCO... Cahrazy. It was hella fun. Its so crazy how your life ends up... you know, with certain people.... like who wouldve thought we would all become a circle of close friends... For sure, I would've never thought 5+ years ago, that Rich and I would be tight... or that I would even be kickin it and doing Kris Kringle's with Mikey and Charles... and who would've thought I was going to be best friends with Christine and the rest of DARMZ! It's all so Crazy and Amazing to me. I just thank God for all those people in my life... seriously.
Saturday - the lazies... we had planned for a DARMZ thanksgiving at Nola's, but after Friday, I was honestly not in the mood. I just wanted to stay home and be with Jason. Well, that didn't happen.. Everyone decided to go and you know when everyone decides to go, YOU HAVE TO GO... and you know what? It was HELLA FUN.... OH MUN. A couple of beers, a shot of Kamikaze and a night of chitchatting about everything and anything was what DARMZ did... I love these girls... I am so glad we all pushed ourselves to go, because it was a definitely a night where we all seriously appreciated each other and realized that we all hella loved each other. I can't wait for our DARMZ Christmas outing at Burke Williams..... following TAPAS at Consuelos for some YUMMY Guac.... Can't wait!
Sunday - the lazies.. and this time we did nothing... Jason got a haircut (thank GOD!)..and later we stayed home and chilled....
Can't wait for this weekend! No, not cuz of shopping... I've totally been NOT IN THE MOOD TO shop... not in the mood to go to the mall, not in the mood to look at ads.. just NOT IN SHOPPING MODE, like I always am... Maybe its cuz of my credit card balance. uggh. Anyways, this weekend, I will NOT shop, despite the great deals... All I'll be doing is decorating my house.. and THAT... I am SOOO EXCITED FOR!!!! I bought so much stuff at Ross to display.. I'm so excited! I'm going to get a tree, decorate it.. and maybe send out some Xmas cards this weekend too! hahaha.. I'm so OA.... I SO wanna get in the XMAS MOOD!! Go 96.5 with the non-stop XMAS music! hahahahaha....
1 comment:
lol...hella nasty with the 96.5 comment...but i hella know what you mean though...i love the holiday season!!!
Post a Comment