11/18/2005

Good Riddins!
Do you have one of those projects where it takes you hella days to do it and you just want it to be over with? Well, I had one and I’m glad to say it is FINALLY DONE. Thank GOD. Last week they gave me this project and every day I swear they kept changing the project and asking me to add things, change things, blah blah blah... and what sucks is pulling this report takes like a day and half to do because its hella data to pull.. So yeah, everytime they had a change to the report I had to basically start all over again. My deadline must’ve been extended like 3 times... But yeah – WHOOHOO and GOOD Riddens to this Report! I hope it just doesn’t come back to haunt me!So yeah – that’s my reason for the few blogs this week.. hahahah....

Anyways, yesterday I went to visit Nya and to keep Lelit and John company.... It turns out she has to be there for 10 days and unfortunately that means that Lelit, John and Nya will have to spend Thanksgiving at Stanford. HECCA SUCKS.... Also another reason for my few blogs this week... I just have not been in the mood to write....

But today is a good day... the end of the week... the day that I finally get my Accord back! And the day of Thanks... for RAC... Who will be my Secret Santa??? Hahaha...

Oh and yeah, by the way.. I cut and dyed my hair....Seems like the season for dyeing isn’t it? It’s red.. but not drastically red. And its only highlights... One of those dyes where you only really see it in the sun... I like it. I wanted it to be a little more drastic.. but I guess that’s what I get for being so undecisive and scared when I had my consultation..I’m sure they didn’t want to scare me with anything toooo drastic... Especially with RED....

WEEKEND TIPS:

Harry Potter’s Goblet of Fire – Go see it.

Hahaha... I haven’t seen it and already I’m telling people to see it. I guess my advice is more based off the book and from what I’ve heard on the radio.. Apparently it’s the best of the Harry Potter movies.. and if you’ve read the book, you’ll know why! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to see it this weekend!

No comments: