11/30/2005

The Awkwards
Have you ever had that awkward moment in the car, when its just YOU and one other person (Keep in mind that this person isn't someone you are hella tight with... take for instance.. a coworker) and all of a sudden you smell this stench? And no, its not the kinda stench where you just drove over a skunk.. Its the "i need to go to the bathroom cuz im about to shit" stench... Yeah, had that experience today.. My carpooler/coworker was on the phone and all of a sudden I smell shit... and I'm thinkin to myself.. "Ok, so its not ME and its not a skunk.. so its gotta be..... " OH MUN.... hahah.. I mean seriously, what are you supposed to do in that situation. If you fart and make that POTENT smell, wouldn't you think the other person (i.e. ME) would know who it is.. It aint like there are 5 people in the car and you could just play it off and have the other person assume it was someone else... NOPE, its just you and the other person.... OH MUN. And what is the receiver of the smell supposed to do (i.e. ME again!)... Well, I didn't want to be obvious and say "UGGH, what is that smell?" to make her feel awkward, nor did I want to open the window to ALSO make her awkward... Being the polite (i guess) person, I took it in.. I sniffed it in until it just blended in with the car smell.. OH MUN, the tortures...... I'm such A trooper....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hell no... that is hella nasty! you should have opened the window and said " is it me? or is it getting hot in here?"

Christine said...

lmao! hella obvious lot? hahahhaa!