12/02/2005

Weekend
FINALLY the weekend! This week actually went by HELLA fast. I'm just looking forward to the weekend.


Tonight - I'm throwing a dinner at my house for my NSM family. I feel so bad, they've been buggin about wanting to come over for dinner so I decided to invite them before one of them leaves for Germany. This was prompted after a few weeks ago, D asked me, did you already have your housewarming? OH MUN. The guilts. Of course I wasn't going to lie and say "I never had one". I'm sure he was thinkin, "Dang, thanks for the invite!". hahaha. so yeah, dinner at my house tonight. I'm a little nervous because I hope they like whatever I cook, and I hope there will be enough.

Tomorrow - OH MUN. Nya's ballet recital. Then I gotta babysit AJ and Emmalie. Then after that, there's a party for my cousin. At least this is all in the EAST bay. Mind you, sometime in between all of this (or maybe before Nya's) I gotta get my gift for DARMZ. hahaha... Laggers.

Sunday - BW baby! I love this place. We (DARMZ) have been waiting for this day for EVER! A day of DARMZ Q time and Pampering. Everyone's meeting at my place for breakfast/brunch (11 a.m. ladies?). Then we're going to head out to Burke to use their amenities and get our massages. Afterwards we'll get ready in their huge vanity area with the best salon products and hair appliances... then LNO in Santana Row for gift exchanging and Drinks (and dinner).... YAY! There's absolutely nothing like quality time with your WOMEN..

Speaking of Women, Cil and I finally had dinner last Wednesday. GEEZ. Last time we had dinner was like 4 months ago. And we've been literally trying to plan one every week since then, but plans have always come up!!!! So yeah, we drank up at E-BAR and I swear caught up to the T.... It was great. I can't explain our friendship. We don't talk on the phone, we email sometimes but not often... but when we have gigs going on, we try our hardest to be there for each other and when we do get together for dinner, we talk A LOT.... And when we talk theres no holding back on anything, WE TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING. After DARMZ, she is probably the next closest girlfriend I have...

Anyways, Happy Friday People. For your enjoyment, here's a picture I got in some email. The subject heading was "Family Banned from Disneyland". hahahah... GROSS. And why would you dress like that with your MOM? And have your DAD in close to touching distance? hahahaha...


No comments: