11/29/2005

Ok, so this whole time I thought Filoli was the last name of the people who used to own Filoli, you know, the Filoli's...WRONG. Filoli actually means Fight Love and Live. AND this place was actually where they filmed Dynasty. Cool huh... Anyways, I took a few pictures (9) so you guys can check it out. There's also a pic of me and my department. Just 4 of us. The one on my right hand side is my boss.

FILOLI pics


So yeah, yesterday I had a half day. Headed out to Filoli which was friggin out in the boonies.. It was seriously a place I have never been (exit Edgewood on 280). You exit and all you see are trees. You feel like you have just entered the JUNGLE. Anyways, after we ate at the cafe, we entered into the mansion (which by the way you have to purchase a ticket).. and they hand you a bag and you go from room to room looking at the ornaments and decorations and trinkets that you can give as gifts. And whatever you like, you grab it and place it in your bag, and once you get to the end of going from room to room you head outside to purchase your bag of stuff... Pretty cool. You kinda get carried away just putting whatever in the bag. The cool thing is, as you shop, you get to see all the old appliances in the kitchen, the antique furniture and the huge decorated trees. Pretty fancy. Just check out the pics...

For your boredom, here is something to keep you busy. It's pretty cool. I found all 11 (whoohoo! after looking at it HELLA times though. hahaha). How many can you find?

No comments: