10/04/2005

Visayan 101
What is "conis"?
Conis - (v) (kuh-nis) shred.

Use it in a sentence:
I have to conis the chicken for the Spinach Pasta Salad.

Now Ro, Jason, Lot or Joy: Use "conis" in a sentence:
Only top 10 are posted since this conis game lasted for 2 days (16 work hours):
1. A unicon is not a horse
2. Oh say conis see, by the dawn's early light...
3. Ya betta reconis
4. the air conis on because its so damn hot in hurr
5. tell ro he needs to worconis jokes, they're whack.
6. my internet explorer iconis missing!
7. I live in the Alameda and San Mateo conis
8. Have you been to Janice and conis apartment?
9. My favorite cereal is conised wheat.
10. My favorite icecream conis a waffle

Fun Times... I love how we just email each other all day for games like this... hahahahah.

No comments: