Jason Lagria, esq. (Congratulations to my cousin who passed the bar!)
Esquire – someone who has a degree in Law and has passed the bar exam.
Call me ignorant, but I didn’t know that until last night after talking to my cousin from Washington. He’s so cool and he’s one of the smartest cousins I have... Actually all of my cousins from Houston are really smart... They totally overachieve.. MBAs this, Law degrees that... It makes me feel like my BS ain’t ish.. haha. Anyways, I always wondered what esquire meant because at work I always get these emails from this guy and his signature would always say ______, esq. and I used to wonder, “what the hell does esq. mean? ... Is it like John, jr. or John III, but in a more sophisticated way?” hahaha.. MODED. It has to do with passing the bar. DUH. Anyways, now I wish I went further in school to get a Joy Cahiles, ____. Hahaha.. You know, M.D. or PHD Or esq. or Doctor Cahiles... hahaha.. Seriously though. I barely made it through college.. I don’t think I would’ve survived through a grad program. Plus, I don’t think I’d be able to write a thesis. That sounds too damn hard to do... uggh. OH WELL, whatever... I can just live that dream through my old roomies, Nikki and Tess, Ms. Esquire, and Ms. M.D. (respectively). Hahaha. (sigh) if only I was hella smart...
2 comments:
You barely made it through college? Somehow...I don't believe that...
If anyone "barely" made it through college...it was my under-achieving ass.
"Get the D to get the Degree."
haha.. I like that quote!
Honestly, I did OK my first 2 years. Then once I got my job offer, it went downhill after that! hahaha.. No need to get good grades once you have a job ready ... Plus, after the 3rd year, you get lazy. At least I did.. I think for the last year and half, there was not ONE class where I was awake the whole time.. except for dance class. hahahahah..
Post a Comment