You Think You Can Dance
Congratulations Nick!! I’m still a little bummed that Melody didn’t make it, but oh well... When it came to the last 2, I didn’t really care. Either one deserved to win... It’s so cool that they’re best friends and they both made it to the top... Shoot. I want to go to whatever dance studio they’re both dancing at!! But seriously, when you think about it... how can he be REALLY REALLY successful with his dancing career? I mean, yeah they won, but it ain’t like he's gonna be American Idol, where you’re constantly hearing him on the radio (Kelly Clarkson)... It’s not like he can do a tour and just dance solo or have a show of him just dancing.. If anything, we would see him be a back up to something or a part of a group of dancers... There’s nothing like those Fred Astaire shows that we had back in the day... Oh well, whatever...He will at least be popular in the world of dance...
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
10/06/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment