10/04/2005

I’ve given up
I’ve given up on trying to NOT drink coffee. The main reason WHY I’ve been trying to avoid coffee is because it can stunt your growth..... JUST KIDDING. I think it’s too late for that! Nah really.. I’ve been trying to avoid coffee because of how yellow your teeth can get. But seriously, now that I think of it, anything can stain your teeth as much as coffee... For example, Tea, or Coke, or any dark liquid for that matter... So the way I think of it, if I drink coffee everyday, it just means that I can’t drink any other dark liquids like Coke. So yeah, no more Pepsi, Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper... Tea, Yes, but only because it’s a great anti-oxidant and can prevent cancer, but that’s it.

I’ve also given up on NOT eating Pop Tarts. F* It. They’re good on a cold day and they’re so sweet, they go perfect with coffee. Yeah, everyone tells me they’re the worst thing to eat for breakfast. But seriously, what’s worse? A doughnut or a Pop Tart? I looked in the back of the box and there are 7 sources of vitamins.. Plus, I read in some magazine that talked about whether it was good to have a doughnut or have nothing at all for breakfast. They said even though a doughnut is bad for you, its better to have a doughnut than to have nothing at all because you need food in the early part of the day! Breakfast I’ve heard is the most important part of your meal and if you eat breakfast everyday, you can lengthen your life by 8 years! Serious! That’s just what I heard.. hahahaha...

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

Coffee and Pop Tarts are the breakfast of champions...didn't you know that? HAHA LOL