10/18/2005

Rehearsal
Yesterday I had rehearsal from 5 -10 p.m. UGGH. HECCA LONG. And all I did for the most part was wait because they were doing run throughs and I was only in ONE piece. GEEZ. All good though. All the pieces are SICK. The first one with Dahrio and Robert,... OH MUN. I just want to scream when I see that piece. I swear. That’s the best I’ve ever seen Dahrio dance. He has definitely reached the peak of his talent. Serious. You know how you see those dancers on music videos and you’re like “Mann, I wanna dance like him/her”. I know I was like that with Janet back in the day, well, I can seriously say “ I want to be like Dahrio “.. HE IS SO GOOD that he makes me want to cry when I see him dance.

In the show, there’s this one piece that D and Robert do to “Song For You” by Donnie Hathaway. OMG. Yeah it’s a duet by two guys, but the way they dance throughout the piece, you can see the story of their friendship and how much love they have for each other as friends.. UGGH. Everyone was in tears watching them rehearse that piece.


No comments: