"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
10/19/2005
DRESS REHEARSAL TODAY. Time to get them fake eyelashes on and them 3 inch heels... OKAY, So we JUST started using our 3 inch heels this week... ONE WEEK before the show! CAH RAZY! Yes, I have been practicing in my 2 inch heels but its completely different with 3 AND they’re heels that aren’t even dance shoes.. AND they’re big for me!! OG. When we had rehearsal Sunday and Monday I was all over the place... I’m so disappointed in this piece just because we should’ve practiced with the heels from the beginning.. BUT NO, they didn’t want us to mess up our white heels... GEEZ. Oh well, we gotta tough it up and make do. The show is freakin in a few days!!!! OOOOOH and This Saturday I get to take new headshots... If you’ve looked on the NSM website, you’ll see my old headshot... NOT CAYUTE AT ALL. UGGH. I look hella young and the pose is NOT CUTE. So yeah – Kimara, this awesome photographer is going to take our headshots for only $30!!! We’ll see how they turn out. I barely dance for NSM these days, but I’m glad they still want to put me up on their web.. Hahahah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww thanks so much for the greet and remembering my bday! means a lot...now, i suggest you take down that pix of me before people start getting nightmares!! let's hook up again sometime!! btw, you're blogs are so interesting, so cool, so you...maybe i should take the time to read it everyday...it's going to be my "usweekly" briefing for the day...lol...laterz joy!
-popo
Your welcome for the greet. And thanks for the compliment! Dawn has a cool blog too. I like hers bc they're short and HELLA funny! hahhahaha... We def should kick it!! After Dawn's wedding we'll plan something!
Post a Comment