Floor Plan
Today we had a meeting to discuss the floor plan of our new building. They’re tearing up our building to rebuild the new hospital and building a new Oak Pavilion on the other side of the corner. The plan is to move on the 2nd week of January. I’m kind of excited but not really. Yeah we get a new office, but it’s the same blah furniture that we have in our current building AND my office is going to be smaller!!!! GEEZ. Well the good thing is my desk is going to be on the side rather than my back facing the door, so at least I won’t get startled every time people come by AND people won’t see what I’m doing on the computer (AIM.. Hahahah) The downside to having my desk on the side though is that I won’t be facing the window... So no day dreaming and looking out the window for me. BOO.
No comments:
Post a Comment