75 cent Warrior Tickets
Yes that’s right folks. There are 75 cent Warrior Tickets on sale.. My dumb ass yesterday planned a dinner with Cil for Wednesday, then found out that there were 75 cent Warrior Tickets on sale.. So J, Lot, Ro and I decided to get tickets.. And yes, I was going to flake on Cil even though I had just planned the dinner like an hour before... I admit, I CAN BE a flake sometimes.. But we always flake with each other so its understandable. PLUS how can you miss 75 cent Warrior Tickets!!! Hahaha... So yeah – we bought the tickets.. And then I realize, SHIT, I have rehearsal that day from 8 – 10 p.m.! AND its TECH rehearsal so for sure I can’t miss it!! SHIT! GEEZ. I should’ve remembered before purchasing the tickets... At least I only wasted 75 CENTS! Or RO did! Hahaha... So yeah – that’s what I get for planning too many things on a Wednesday night. MY BADD.
Today Jason’s coming over here to have lunch with me. YAY! I really want to take him to this restaurant called ZUCCA. I just went there a few weeks ago with a vendor (my old job.. ngeh!) and we went ALL OUTS! From appetizers, to salads, entrees and dessert. By the time we got to desserts I was so full I wasn’t able to really enjoy the crème brulee, so NOW I want to go back there, not get soo full and INHALE my crème. Hahaha. I think what got me is the FREE bread they give you in the beginning. I was so hungry when we got there that I hella went OA crazy with the bread. Hahaha... You know how that is.. You eat hella bread or hella chips (Chevy’s) and then by the time you get your entrée you have like 3 bites and your full. Hahahaha.. SO MODED.
Plans for the weekend?
Half Moon Bay Pumpkin & Art Festival
Michelle’s party at Luna Lounge (although the Bay Bridge will be closed this weekend so I’m not sure now...)
Practice on Sunday from 5 – 10 p.m. OH MUN.
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND PEOPLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment