HILARIOUS...
My cousin Ge’s blog
My favorite entry (so far): Random Prank Calls
Welcome GE to blogspot!!!
HOT, HOT, HOT
I really REALLY want to hit up a HOT spot during the winter season. I used to be so envious of my friend who came back from her Winter break all tanned and glowing. Wouldn’t it be so nice to take a break from the chilly weather and go somewhere where its nice and warm??? Fortunately, I have some United Mileage that I’ve accrued... I WAS thinking about using it for NYC, BUT just this morning I thought.. DUDE! I could use it for Hawaii!!! So yeah – My plan is, rather than getting gifts for each other (J and I) for Xmas, we could just plan a trip to Hawaii for the two of us!! If both of us could get free flights to Hawaii, then all we would have to pay is the lodging!! COOL BEANS! The ideal time would be to go between Christmas and New Years, but J’s parents are coming here for Xmas... SO, we’ll probably go during MLK weekend.. I’m excited! I can’t get too excited though cuz its not for sure AND I still I have to check my mileage too...
Photo albums
I was just looking through my old photo albums and thought about several things:
*It’s so sad that I never print pictures and put them in photo albums... I miss doing that. Yeah, we have Ofoto, but it’s just not the same.
*I thought I started being picture crazy when I started kickin it with DARMZ, but dayam, I had Paparazzi status even way back in highschool!! Hella colorguard pictures!
*It was crazy to see how friends have come and GONE! There are folks in my pics I haven’t seen in ages. There was a pic of me and Jessica Allen from Davis.. I totally forgot that I even danced with her in a dance concert! And then there’s pics of me and my cousins.. OH BOY have we all changed!! There were hecca pics of me LOT and Janice... Mann, we never take pictures, US three anymore... sigh.. OH, how life has changed.. I guess we are just getting older....
*Dang, me and Jason have been together for HECCA LONG. We have hecca pictures that GO WAAAAAAY BACK! You could totally see the progression of how his hair looked from when we first met to NOW.. OH MUN!!! hahaha... And I’ve changed too! From my short hair, red hair, out of control wavy hair to straightened hair!! All the dance pictures, the Christmas pictures, the Davis pictures... OH MUN! HELLA CRAZY!
OH MY, how time does fly... hahahah
4 comments:
I have a bunch of pics of you with your cousins too! LOL
Quit with the hair already.
lol! thanks ge! we do need it to take up some borrring time at work!
Post a Comment