Ge’s surprise
Thanks for the file folder label you sent in the mail... GEEZ.
Fear of Yellow Teeth
I swear my teeth are turning yellow by the minute. I hella use the Whitening Listerine Mouthwash twice a day too! Maybe I’m just being paranoid.... I asked Janice the other day how much it would cost to get my teeth whitened (and if she could hook a sister up!) and she said at her dental office they offer complimentary whitening if you get your teeth cleaned there... on ONE condition though, your teeth aren’t fractured and there isn’t any decay. COOL DEAL HUH? I think getting your teeth whitened could cost $300 and over there it’s complimentary!! Well, her dental office is not your typical dental office... It’s actually the dental office for the Oakland A’s and to other famous people... Apparently they give you massages while getting your teeth done and they offer you tea, cookies, etc. They also let you watch movies while getting your teeth done.. Consider it a Dental Spa if you will.... hahaha.. So yeah, she’s looking into seeing if they accept my insurance and how much my co-insurance will be.
Invisalign
I also saw on the newspaper yesterday that there’s an office in Milpitas that is offering free consultation for Invisalign. I SO want to get my teeth straightenend, particularly my top teeth. It erks me out when I notice the crookedness of my teeth in pictures. I just want to get it fixed and I’m seriously willing to pay the price... in monthlys though.. hahahaha. My ultimate goal is to get my teeth straightened before I get married. Considering how things are going, I’m pretty sure I have enough time to get them straightened. Hahaha...
Weird comment:
Coworker: Is your boyfriend Filipino?
Me: Yes
Coworker: Aww... I love Filipino People!
I don’t know, but that comment to me just sounded weird... “Filipino People”? It just sounds like we’re some “Other” species! Whatever. I think I’m just overanalyzing the comment. If she only had worded it differently or just not include the word “People”.
2 comments:
Does your coworker not know that your Filipino too?
hahahahaha GE!! what ifs though.. hahahahah
Yes Dawn, She did know I was Filipino... It was like she had to say that so that she could tell me that we had something in common! hahahahah...
Post a Comment