Shall We Dance
I’m embarrassed to say that I bought this movie.... BUT, for $7.99. I figured if it was going to cost me $3.50 to rent, might as well buy it for an extra $3 right? Plus, if it’s good then it would be worth owning. Well, last night I watched it and it was bad. It was corny and the acting was bad.. especially J.Lo’s. UGGH. I do NOT recommend watching this movie....
The Notebook
Okay, so this is like the 3rd time I’ve seen this movie and I swear, every time it gets me... I had to control myself at some points cuz I didn’t want Archie or Jason to hear me cry... You know the uncontrollable cries where your hella loud... hahah. Yeah, that was me... Geez. The love in that movie is so powerful you’re just forever crying because you know how the end turns out, and you know its their love that gets them there...
But yeah – I watched the movie with Jason and Archie... BURNT. Sorry guys! They were forced okay? (hahahahahah.... yeah right)
So yesterday I got a present!!! Well, not really a present, but it felt like one... My Gap order came in! Hahahah.... I bought like 3 pairs of jeans and 2 slacks. I wasn’t planning to keep ALL of them. I just wanted to try them on, and return whatever didn’t fit me or whatever I didn’t like. Plus one of the slacks that I bought was in replace of another pair that didn’t fit me lengthwise... But yeah – I was so excited yesterday. I played fashion show for Jason and showed off my jeans.. hahaha... I AM SO HAPPY cuz I been looking FOREVER for some dark jeans that fit perfectly width wise and length wise, no alterations whatsoever... and I finally found some!!!! YES! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
Happy Friday Everyone! Hope to see you at the show!
SO DELICIOUS at JULIA MORGAN!!!
Get your tickets at www.juliamorgan.org
Get your tickets at www.juliamorgan.org
No comments:
Post a Comment