9/23/2005

Yesterday’s quote of the day:

“So... how’s the bottom line?”

UGGH! What Aunt asks you this question! So NOT NORMAL!

Hahahahaha... Anyways, I’m dreading a phone call I have to make today... I have a phone meeting with this guy that I basically have to say NO to. Because he can’t make any changes to the language in the contract (because he just can’t) we can’t execute it. TOO BAD, SO SAD. I really hate being the one to say NO and having to explain WHY... I guess I just hate being so stern and being the one the represent how ANAL we’re being... But I guess were not being too anal because they’re also not giving in either!! Both sides are just not cooperating and I have to be the one to dook it out. Ugghh.. NOT FUN. I’m going to have the fast heart beats before I dial his number.. GREAT. This is NOT the fun part of my job!! Sometimes I swear I don’t feel fit for this job.. I’m too nice. I like to compromise and make things work for both parties.. I’m not one to stick to my ground and say “NO, it has to be OUR way or NO way at all” I know there are classes to make you be a better negotiator, but I think it really comes down to your personality and that is just NOT me! Aaahhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are so nasty with the "so, what's the bottom line?" "you" SahWEAR we are analysts and hella know that information at the top of our heads!

hahahahah - that was funny.. especially... "yeah... oh okay.. inventory control."

ERKIN