So can anyone refresh my memory from Medsel's Wedding? I looked at my pictures after coming from my "business" trip and half of the pictures I don't even remember taking?! I don't even remember dancing with Ed or even trying to catch the bouqet... It's like Ross and Raq's wedding all over again... GEEZ. All I remember is 3 glasses of Chardonnay, hecca hugging and crying with Lani (what were we talking about??), dancing with Lot, and sitting on the floor in the bathroom hearing Nenet's voice as I puked my brains out.... So NOT how I wanted my night to turn out... I apologize for having people see me that way... SO BAD.
Anyways, here are the pics! Congratulations Mel and Ed!!
Mel and Ed's Wedding pics
So yeah, Monday morning I had to wake up at 5 a.m. to pack and get ready for a 7:50 a.m. flight to the OC.... I got to the airport (thanks to Jason) but I totally puked once I got there... I barely even made it to the bathroom. I was practically running to the bathroom and a few steps away I threw up and kept it in my mouth until I got to the trashcan outside of the bathroom.. So not cute. That was the last of my throw ups... When I got there I was not ready to listen to hours of lectures... I was practically falling asleep.. Luckily, my boss and I ditched the other half of the conference and went to Southcoast Plaza... haha.. and all of a sudden my hang over was gone and I was fully awake!! Hahaha.. Shopping can do miracles! So yeah – we shopped, had dinner and called it a night.. Then the next morning I slept in and totally ditched the conference for the whole day and ended up shopping at The Block.. hahah.. what a “business” trip!! My boss is so cool. She is so my shopping buddy!!
And now, I’m back to work... booooo.... I just can’t believe I have to drink again this weekend! I don’t know if my body can handle it?? TWO party buses in ONE weekend!! Is that even possible?
We’ll see.....
14 comments:
I so don't remember the last half of the night either!!! hahaha!! And I think the bouquet toss was when we were hella hugging and crying!! Funtimes as always! Love ya girl!!!
zoy...i feel so bad that i couldn't take care of your drunk ass like you did me..."mutha f#$%#@" you called me that all night! you were and still are the champ of most drunk at a wedding!!! hahahahahaha
ro
and why were we about to dance right when when medsel got on the floor for their first dance. oooops! that's their time to shine! drunktimes
wait... who is this? who was i dancing with? OMG.. thanks everyone for the emails... the stories are coming out.. i still dont remember anything though. hahahahah...
"i love you babe!"
"i love you too baby"
(hella slow dancing to hip hop music).
LMAO!!!!!
shut up xtine! hahahaha...
so what if i love Jason? hahaha..
but the slow dancing to "it's Hot in Here" was not cute.. OH MUN. I'm glad I dont remember that!
LMAO! i don't know if it was "it's getting hoe in here"...but it was some type of 50 cent music...
FUN TIMES!
you were dancing with RO drunk ass!! oh yeah, i forgot about that PDA with Jason! love was definitely in the air! i think Jason was even encouraging you to drink more!!! uuuughhh
btw, those are my comments!
ro
aww man Ro!! Hahah.. I was like, who is this "anonymous"? hahaha... too bad we couldn't get our groove on. We could've made our debut! I totally dont remember trying to dance with you.. Oh well.. I heard you were walkin around like a drunk ass too!! hahah.. fun times.. fun times!
yes, zoy you was dancing with jason while "it's getting hot in hurr" was playing, saying "i love you babes" to each other. and xtine, its nelly broad, not fifty. nusty uzz.
lmao.. imagine joy running to jason saying "i love you baby" slow dancing to some hiphop beat. LMAO LMAO!
anyways hoo, that number we did on that dancefloor is so for sure happening at the fiesta!
that wedding was off the heez!! i like how everyone took pics of the same thing. now we have 4 pics with nobody looking at the same camera.
hahaha... HELLO MIKEY! share your pictures!!!
just look at yours... and in the group shots, picture me looking at the camera. i'll post soon.. i'm currently having a problem with my website.
Post a Comment