candy grams
Yesterday I got 8 candy grams at work! Hahaha.... SO highschool. Every year, our hospital sells candy grams (See’s chocolate bars) and we pay $1.50 to send them to people within our facility “Just Because...” It’s a pretty cool way to show how much you appreciate your fellow co-workers, to get chocolate, and to fundraise! So yeah, I think I sent about 8 candy grams and ended up getting 8 candy grams back but from different people! OOPs! Thanks though!
1-888-TEMPO-01 Just do it!!!! I’m not saying to vote for Melody just because she is Filipino.. She is HELLA good! She definitely got better as the weeks went by and you’re right Dawn, Ashle is now erkin me out too... Don’t know why. I think maybe because she kept doing that move where you get up on your toes. Its like OKAY now, we know you can do that move.. No need to keep repeating it!
1 comment:
OKAY! I HATED THAT MOVE! and she did it all sexy and shit! PUHLEEZE!
I voted for Melody 2x last night and for Nick 1x...hehehe.
Post a Comment