9/30/2005

MY SISTER...
No I don’t have a sister, but the closest I’ve ever come to having one is having Lot as my cousin AND my bestfriend. Yesterday, I hadn’t heard from Lot all day. I don’t think we even emailed each other, and it wasn’t until late last night that I thought “Mann, it is sooo weird to not hear from her!” I only thought I would ever feel that way with Jason but I totally feel that way with Lot too!! I don’t know why I’m all emotional right now... maybe because a lot is going on, but seriously this girl is my Freakin SISTER... We talk everyday... before work, after work. We tell each other stupid little details. What we ate for lunch, who we ate with, what we wore, what were doing after work...Stupid things that no one would care about... All the while growing up, I never thought we would be hecca close like we are now... I definitely can NOT picture my life without her ... I honestly believe that there are 2 people that complete me; Jason and Lot... I could not be happy with One if I didn’t have the Other.


And Yes -- DARMZ of course.. The rest of my other siblings.. hahahahahaha.... I swear, we tough it out.... through thick and thin... If I didn't have these girls in my life, my hair would have never experienced flatness and I wouldn't have as many heels as I do now! hahahaha... I love US. We don't care what people think.. If were loud, then Oh well.. don't hate.. We just like to have fun! hahahahah.... Yes we have drama.. We do admit, but thats a part of friendship.. If we didn't have that, our friendship wouldn't be as strong as it is now... right? right...

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yes GIRL....we keep each other sane and insane...and we only have the tifs that we have because we ARE sisters...and we all know sisters have those irken moments...but at the end we love each other and that's ALL that matters...DARMZ...SISTERHOOD!

Anonymous said...

I HELLA CRIED WHEN I READ THIS.

I LOVE YOU.