10/03/2005

OCTOBER 22 --- SO DELICIOUS, Julia Morgan Theater, Get your TICKETS Now!!
Yesterday I had rehearsal. After rehearsal, they rehearsed other pieces for the show, and they were off the hook!! I was so jealous that I wasn’t in the pieces they were rehearsing!! I swear I hate myself sometimes. I go through phases where I’m like “I don’t wanna dance anymore! I’m over it. I want to retire!” And then when I actually see a good ass routine or watch a dance concert, I’m like “I wanna dance again!” I can’t ever make up my mind!! I think I just hate going rehearsals and going all the way to Oakland to rehearse. Oh well, whatevers. I seriously think this is the last show that I’ll be doing. I doubt I’ll take part in Hip Hop fest this year since NSM’s probably going to use one of their pieces from the show they just had (that I wasn’t in).

Last Saturday, I got an email from my good ol’ friend Ryan... It was so good to hear from him. He’s totally like family to me cuz he knows all my cousins. I actually met him through my cousins, but I’m the only one that tries to stay in touch with him.. Anyways, he’s in Sweden right now. He met someone when he was on some photography project in London, and he moved to her hometown to be with her! Crazy huh? Straight Love... Well, when you think about it, what’s better, Sacramento (where he’s from) or Sweden? OH mun... hahaha.. I still remember the days when I was staffed in Long Beach (for work) and I used to drive my way over to San Diego to visit his uzz every weekend. It was hecca fun!! I love SD. Definitely one of the places I wish I went to for school rather than Cow-Town Davis.. Oh well, at least we had DOS COYOTES, which I had this weekend by the way!! YUMMMMM... I love Shrimp burritos!

No comments: