WELCOME
Alexander Raiden Yamashita
6 lbs 12 oz 19 in
September 21, 2005
Kaiser Walnut Creek
I’m so happy for them! It’s so obvious he’s going to look like Doug... them Chinky Eyes!! HOW CUTE!!! Another BOY to spoil!! OH man....
Anyways, I just got pictures from my co-worker who just got back from Europe. They went to Venice, Florence, Tuscany and Rome... I saw his pictures and it makes me want to go back!!!! I am really REALLY going to try my hardest to go to Europe next year, except this time I want to go to Florence and ESPECIALLY Tuscany where the GUCCI outlet is!! HEEEEYYY!! The only thing, besides money, that could prevent me from going is having to go to PI... My cousin is getting married in July so I might need to go to PI for that.. but seriously... I’d rather go to Europe... GEEZ. I just want to travel.. On my way to work, I was thinking about how I’ve never been to New Orleans and what a bummer it is to not have seen the French Quarters or Bourbon Street... And then I thought of how I never got to see the Twin Towers... Both of those things I’ll never have the experience of seeing and that is SO SAD!!! I just need to go out there and see the things I wanna see before its too late!! If only money and work wasn’t in the way........
Places I want to go:
Rio De Janeiro
Singapore
Australia
Japan
Brazil
Tuscany
Florence
Spain
OH MUN.. the list can go on and on.... if only it was sooo easy.
OOPS. I almost forgot!
You Think You Can Dance Comments
*Go Melody! She was good last night! And finally she had a good solo!
*Finally Artem is out! And No, he would not have done good at Hip hop...
*Jamile and whats her name’s HIP HOP routine was OFF THE CHAIN!! The best one I’d seen so far! I don’t know why they were baggin on it! That one curly hair judge can choreograph! It was pretty tight! It had some African dance up on it! TIGHT!
*The black haired judge (I SO don’t know the judge’s names) – She must’ve drank up before the show because she was out of control!! What was up with her! Hahahha..
I hope that in the end, the last four will be Blake, Nick, Melody and Ashle!! We’ll see!
2 comments:
Dude...I missed Jamile/Kamillah's 1st rountine, but it's cool cuz I gots TiVo!
I don't like that Ashle chick. I hope Kamillah makes it.
It'd be tight to see Nick and Melody...but i think Blake got this! ...not that i watch.
ro
Post a Comment