9/16/2005

UGGHH. So much to do at work!! I'm suppose to be on a phone meeting, but this fool hasn't called me back yet! GEEZ. Sometimes I hate dealing with "the other side", especially when they don't want to give in... California, I swear... theres such a hateful relationship between providers (hospitals) and payors (health plans).. theres no such thing as HARMONY here, unlike other states where they work hand in hand... They never like to give in! We are always accomodating to any requests they make, but do they accomodate to us??? NO!!! We're (a non profit organization) the ones hurting for money trying to cover all these unfunded state mandates CA is pulling on us while all of these health plans are acquiring each other and their CEOs are making billions!!!! Can't we just ALL get along!!!! Can you tell I'm frustrated... WORK. Don't you just love it..

I can't wait for the weekend. Stanford v.Davis. whoohoo!! Go Division 1!!

No comments: