work fits
Usually I plan my work outfit according to what my schedule is for the day... If I have a meeting with internal staff, I wear business casual (but more dressier than my normal days). If I have a meeting with payors or with directors in the hospital, I wear a suit. WELL ... I’m MODED today. I didn’t realize until I got to the office that I have a meeting with a payor this afternoon. I hate it when I do that. I seriously need to use my palm or print out a weekly schedule to put in my bathroom or something!! I guess it’s not that big of a deal because for some reason I decided this morning to look a little more dressed up than normal (as opposed to borderline casual!!).... I just don’t like NOT dressing up for first impressions especially when I can be portrayed as someone young and therefore inexperienced. It erks me out. All these people that I deal with have been in this industry for 10+ years, and here I am hella years younger than everyone else and have only been working for 4+ years... uggh. Whatevers. Once they work with me they will come to realize that I’m not this fresh out of college girl who doesn’t know what the hell they’re doing... I mean there are times when I really DON’T know what the hell I’m doing (hahaha) but for the most part, I think I know a lot for someone who has only been in healthcare for a couple of years (thanks to Triage!). So yeah – that is my dilemma for the day. Can’t do nothing about it now...
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
8/30/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment