Vida & Bert's Wedding
With one bottle of Heineken, 2-3 glasses of champagne, and lil’ shot of Hennessey I was ready to say my speech. Hahaha.. Well, not quite. When we got to the reception, I was faded. Almost too faded and I seriously did not want to say my speech faded! I kept telling Ben, “There is no way I can say my speech FADED!” I was soooo nervous.. and then next thing you know, Vida tells me I’m the first of the four to say a speech. Gah-REAT! So I go up there and say it... And you know what? I AM actually NOT nervous at all when I start speaking. If anything the emotion of happiness took over all my nervousness and all I could do was cry because I was just too happy for Vida. So yeah – before I even said any of my tear jerker sentences, I was already crying just at saying “I’ve known Vida since 6th grade..” hahahahaha... So to make the story short, the wedding was beautiful. Our bridal suite was off the hook, the church was immaculate, Vida looked like a princess, and the reception was a small, very intimate, perfect venue. And to top it off, the alcohol was free, so YOU KNOW everyone was FADED. It was so much fun! I had hella fun meeting and getting to know the wedding party... Hopefully we will all have the chance to hang out again.... let’s just hope it won’t be when Vida and Bert have their first baby, cuz I already know that won’t be for HELLA days!!! Hahaha... So congratulations to Bert and Vida!! I’m sure they’re lovin it in Tahiti right now...Vida & Bert's Wedding PICS
No comments:
Post a Comment