8/31/2005

CDs
Have you ever bought a CD, listened to it on the way home and realized the song you wanted wasn’t even on there?! Well, it’s happened to me at least twice.. So moded and so erkin!

Ledisi
I wanted a couple songs from Ledisi, but I didn’t know the title of the songs, so I went to Rasputins, went to the used section and found her CDs. I was hella hype because I wasn’t sure I would even find her CD there... Well, when I went home, I listened to all the songs and none of them were any of the songs I wanted!! AND to make it worse, none of the songs on the CD were even good!! HELLA waste of money... I come to figure out the songs I wanted were from this limited album of hers that people are tryin to sell on Ebay for $60... UGGH. I’ll pass.

Erykah Badhu
I don’t know the name of the album but it was the one that had the song “Love of My Life”... Well that album had a different version of “Love of My Life”.. NOT the one you normally hear on the radio.. Apparently THAT ONE is in some soundtrack.. UGGH. Fortunately, this album I bought was a good one... I liked all the songs in the album so I didn’t feel that it was a waste of my money. Still though, I was MODED.

I’m starting to get back into listening to CDs now that I have a CD player in my car!! The only bad thing is that it takes me away from listening to the news so now I feel hecca out of touch with what’s going in the world... I guess I just need to find a happy medium. I’ll figure it out.

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

I have a rule with buying CDs...I call it the 3 rule. If I like at least 3 songs on the CD, I buy it.

This post made me think of when you bought your very first CD player and we were hella listening to it in your room like a bunch of dorks...LOL